Military EMC testing & Environmental testing
Sulis Consultants can help your company comply with Military EMC and Environmental requirements including:
- Def Stan 59-411 and MIL-STD-461 EMC requirements.
- Def Stan 00-35 and MIL-STD-810 Environmental requirements.
Military EMC testing differs to testing done for commercial products in that it is typically done to show compliance with contractual requirements rather than to support declaration to a Directive.
That said, most military equipment must now be CE marked to EMC, LVD and other applicable directives.
How we can help:
- Undertake design review and advise on methods to comply with EMC and environmental requirements.
- Carry out pre-testing and advise on modifications to comply with requirements.
- Perform GAP analysis on the differences between contractural Military EMC testing requirements and requirements of the EMC directive, writing a Technical File including technical argument and/or results of additional EMC tests.
- Provide experienced staff with current UK DVA security clearance.
- Support clients through project bid and financial planning processes.
- Target applicable product requirements and support risk mitigation exercises.
- Write Test Plans and agree them with end customer.
- Arrange, sub-contract and support final testing at suitable 3rd party laboratories, managing simultaneous tests across multiple sites if required to deliver results to project deadlines.