Radio Equipment Directive Testing
The Radio Equiment Directive requires article 3.2 Radio Standards to be “fully applied” unless you are using a Notified Body – and even then, you will be expected to “fully apply” a Harmonised Standard where possible. Whilst radiated tests must be performed at a suitable test site or in a suitable test chamber, all other tests can be performed on a bench. We can provide experienced test personnel, who can perform many tests at your offices, saving both time and money in the process.
In addition we have access to a 3m Fully Anechoic Chamber where radiated measurements can be made.
FCC & Industry Canada Certification
We have extensive experience of testing products to FCC & Industry Canada requirements and managing certification through TCBs and FCBs. Products covered include devices operating to:
- FCC parts 15.245, 15.247, 15.249 and 15.407 for unlicensed equipment.
- FCC parts 20, 22, 24, 27, 74 and 90 for licensed equipment.
Following the change to the FCC rules in 2017, we work closely with two UKAS test labs where we can test your products
- Performing minimum required tests – such as testing only 1 channel for FCC licensed devices.
- Performing majority of testing via conducted test methods.
- Performing tests at your offices under certain conditions.
- Pre-testing to find “worst case” modes prior to testing at 3rd party labs.
- Making MPE/EMF calculations to meet requirements of FCC OET65 / IC RSS-102.
Using our experience, and proven test methods, we recently tested and obtained FCC certification for 4x30W LTE basestation in just 6 working days from starting the first test to having FCC grant of Equipment Authorisation!