WELCOME TO SULIS CONSULTANTS
Sulis Consultants is an independent consultancy specialising in CE Marking, with extensive experience in Product Approvals, CE Marking and Regulatory Compliance Management. We help design and manufacturing companies comply with CE Marking and worldwide Product Approval requirements.
With an extensive track record of delivering product approvals on time and to budget, and a background of working with manufacturers bringing innovative products to market, Sulis can help you bring your product to market whilst complying with all necessary legislation, including:
• Europe – CE Marking to applicable directives, including: R&TTE and Radio Equipment Directive; EMC; LVD and RoHS.
• North America – FCC and Industry Canada certification and NRTL listing (e.g. UL, METLabs, CSA).
• CE Marking military equipment as only a few directives have exemptions.
• Def-Stan and MIL-STD EMC and Environmental requirements and testing.
• Approvals requirements for other countries and regions including Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
In the last 5 years Sulis has helped in excess of 40 companies with over 150 projects ranging from conducting a CE Marking or safety review taking a day or so, through FCC testing and certifying an LTE base-station to running a £six-figure EMC and environmental product design and test program over a 15 month period across 6 test laboratories.
Whether you’re looking for some assistance with a test failure, trying to understand what is required for CE Marking your product, or would like a complete outsourced CE compliance management service, we’d be happy to talk to you.
If you’re looking for help with understanding CE certification, CE self certification or CE compliance, we can explain what CE marking means for manufacturers, importers and distributors. We can also advise what manufacturers should do before selling their product or placing it on the market, including: deciding on which Directives apply; structure and content of technical file; how testing can help demonstrate compliance; and format for Declaration of Conformity.
The Radio Equipment Directive, 2014/53/EU, has replaced the R&TTE Directive and we are tracking the progress and publication of a number of key ETSI standards.